Why Book APH Meet & Greet North Terminal , Gatwick Airport
APH Meet & Greet North Terminal is a fantastic way to start your holiday. This simple meet and greet service allows you to park up in the short stay car park and simply walk straight across to the terminal building once our driver has taken your details. The pick up point is just a two minute walk from the EasyJet check in desks. It also has the added bonus of being completely undercover from car park to terminal meaning you’ll never have any waiting around in the rain. We’ll then look after your car in our secure compound and will have it ready for your return.
Car Park Features
APH’s compound is fully secure and features CCTV across the entire site, controlled entry and exit and is a holder of the Police approved Park Mark – Safer Parking Award.
Transfers to and from Gatwick Airport
As this is a meet and greet service, there are no transfers needed. We’ll pick your car up from the short stay car park at the airport and you simply walk, undercover, to the airport terminal.
APH Meet & Greet North Terminal is perfect for passengers needing any extra assistance given its close proximity to the airport terminal building.
This service operates 24/7, 365 days a year.
The maximum height for this car park is 1.8m. Please check your vehicle height before booking.
APH Meet & Greet North Terminal , Gatwick Airport Horley Gatwick RH6 0PJ
- On entering the North Terminal, stay in the left lane and follow signs for the Short Stay Car Park
- Take a ticket at the barrier and follow signs for the Car Park 5 entrance
- Turn right into the car park and immediately turn right again into the blue and white coned area - Approved Operators
Your driver will meet you here and will check your details, give you a ticket and give you directions to the terminal
- Please phone APH on the number provided 30 minutes before you're due to arrive at the airport.
- Drive to the short stay car park where an APH driver will meet you.
- Walk, completely undercover, to the airport terminal.
- After leaving customs follow the exit signs.
- As you exit the terminal proceed to short stay car park.
- An APH Driver will meet you with your car and keys.
Please present your driver with the ticket you were provided when you dropped the car off.